Friday, January 6, 2023

Member's Show Monroe-Walton Center for The Arts

 I have three paintings in the MWCA member's art show. The artwork in this show is fabulous. You need to stop by and see the show. Link to MWCA's Facebook Page, like it, and keep in the flow of all the wonderful shows, classes, meetings, events, etc.  Link here to like and get all the scoop on what an art center can offer.

My work:


Dove

                                                                       Pink Jungle


                                                                     Blackbird Garden


I like to visit thrift shops and pick up vintage cardboard framed prints. Like to paint my own images and voila, it's already framed. The first two paintings were on recycled framed prints. The last one on a canvas and in an old Victorian frame. Recycle, recycle, recycle. I never paint over someone else's original work. I honor their paintings - good or bad - as original art. Most of the time a piece will wind up in my personal collection of art by other artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful For Books Giveaway with WOW! Women On Writing

 I'm excited my novella "Christmas With Ginger" is one of the many books in this fabulous giveaway with WOW! Women On Writing....